Do You Need to Fire Yourself Up?
When given the chance to go big, does it seem like you usually go home instead? Why is that? Maybe you’re burned out or feeling adrift. Maybe you don’t know precisely what you want and therefore you don’t know where to start. Bottom line, unless you’re perfectly happy with your life as it is, you’re overdue to shake things up. It seems you’re ready to make your move – you took this survey, after all!
• Check Yourself Out – Instead of just checking the resume boxes, learn to let openness to experience guide you to discover new passions, talents, and goals. Start by following hunches and new opportunities wherever they may appear, and see chapter one of EXTREME YOU for more ideas.
• Find Your Magic Drive – Discover the unique drivers in your life that can inspire you to to push yourself harder. Start with what we call “getting in on the action,” and see chapter two for more ideas.
The Extremer Quiz is designed to help you Check Yourself Out to figure out how much your current choices are enabling you to live up to your extreme potential. There are four categories that you could have landed in based on your score:
- Do You Need to Fire Yourself Up?
- Are You Having Trouble Staying Fired Up?
- Don't Stop Now! You’re Getting Your Ass in Gear.
- You’re an Ass-Kicker!
The Extremer Quiz Explained page details each of these levels of Extremeness if you want to find out more.
THE WORKBOOK OF EXTREME BADASSERY
Thanks for taking the Extremer Quiz and joining my mailing list. Here is my welcome gift for you: The WorkBook of Extreme Badassery. It’s a fast, fun, hands-on ebook PDF that will guide you to discover where you are, today, on your own Extremer journey – and how to make a personalized action plan to fire up your next steps.
Extreme YOU: Step Up. Stand Out. Kick Ass. Repeat. is Sarah's guide for living an extraordinarily successful life. She discusses her own ups and downs and interviews many successful people to unlock their secrets. It all comes together in a fun, fast paced book.
“Sarah doesn’t just sit at the table—she stands on it. She’s full of inspiring advice about how to bounce back from failures, speak your truth, embrace your quirks, and have a lot more fun along the way.” — Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO and Founder of Leanin.org.